Semi-finished products in peek
Polyether ether ketone, widely known with the name of PEEK, is a thermo-plastic and semi-crystalline polymer with high mechanical and thermal features. Due the effectiveness of its properties, it is suitable for different applications and sectors such as: industry, automotive, oil and gas, elettronic, aeronautic and space…
This material can be manufactured through injection molding, compression or by extrusion.
It is available in different formats, dimensions and grades. The choice depends on application and on main features required.
WHY CHOOSE PEEK?
- high thermal resistance (-190°C+260°C)
- high mechanical resistance
- high rigidity and stability
- high resistance to the abrasion
- exceptional chemical resistance
- good resistance to hydrolysis
- good resistance to radiations
WHY CHOOSE FILLED PEEK?
- greater sliding stability
- greater wear resistance
- greater rigidity and resistance
WHY CHOOSE OUR SEMI-FINISHED PRODUCTS IN PEEK?
We avail of a well stocked ware house, both for virgin and filled grades, that helps us “to be always on the piece” and to guarantee faster delivery times.
Download our stock house: https://www.tafersnc.com/en/stock-house/
Contattaci per maggiori informazioni e per un preventivo senza impegno.
Via San Michele 58/60
24060 Foresto Sparso (BG)